January 23, 2014

13 Weeks

Well, here we are at 13 weeks! (Yep, I missed 12!) And actually, I'm almost at the 15 week mark now! I'm going to have to start doing these on the actual day since I seem to be falling behind waiting until the end of the week. Anyway, here's my belly picture at 13 weeks. See you again at 15 weeks!  :)




How far along? 13 Weeks
Baby is the size of an: Lemon
Total weight gain: I've officially gained two pounds! 
Maternity clothes? Not yet.  But I did go buy a belly band today.  My work pants haven't been buttoned up all week. 

Stretch marks? None that I've noticed...yet.
Sleep: I still sleep pretty good but all I want to do is sleep on my back.  But I'm not allowed and it drives me crazy!
Exercise: No.  And I'm ashamed of that.
Miss Anything: I really miss baths.  Aaron is a bath guy and I get so jealous every time he gets to take one and I can't!  ...and I miss sleeping on my back. 
Movement: Not yet.  But I can't wait for that day!
Food cravings: Still no cravings.  I feel like I've skipped all the pregnancy symptoms.  No morning sickness, no cravings...lets hope it continues!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy!!!
Best moment this week:  Well, when I was still 13 weeks, we were able to get the nursery painted and the crib is officially set up!  I know it's early but...why not?

Looking forward to: My belly getting bigger.  My favorite thing in the world right now is laying on my back and feeling the hard little uterus getting bigger and bigger every day as my baby gets bigger.  Best thing in the world!!!  LOVE!  

1 comment:

  1. Take a bath! As long as it's not as hot as a hot tub you are fine. You aren't going to hurt the baby.

    ReplyDelete